2 cups gluten free bread crumbs
7-8 medium garlic cloves
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup olive oil
3-4 chicken breasts
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the garlic into a food processor and mince the garlic.
- Mix the bread crumbs, garlic, salt, and pepper together.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in the olive oil and dip them into the dry mixture to coat them with it.
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for approximately ½ hour, until 160 degrees in the thickest part of the breast.
- When chicken is fully cooked, place under broiler until toasted as desired on top.